(Photo by SMW)
Oh, man, do we have some good things coming up this month. Before we get too far ahead of ourselves, though… How are you guys? All’s well I hope. We’re having a great summer over here. Just capped off the 3rd wedding of a sibling in 11 months, the sister-in-law had a baby recently, and we’ve had a great vacation. No dull moments for this family!
As far as MikedUp Blog is concerned, here’s a look a some of what’s ahead for August:
– We’ll start to uncover our Financial pillars for us millennials.
– We also have some big news! Our first contribution from a guest blogger will be published in early August. She has worked in the healthcare field for over 30 years, has been a contributing author on 11 scientific publications, and currently works as a clinical research nurse at a major hospital system. She has been gracious enough to share some of her knowledge with us as she’ll help guide us to make smart decisions for dieting, nutrition, exercise, and a whole heap of other things. Needless to say, I’m stoked to see what else she’ll have in store for us in the weeks and months ahead! Stay tuned for her first post that covers how we can identify and commit to realistic and achievable goals. I hope you’re as excited as I am!
– Our workout video this month will feature another special guest and will outline a realistic way you can get up, get active, and get your workout on!
– I’ve interviewed our next subject, and like some of our previous featured posts (another here)- this one should be an informative and inspirational story. I had the privilege of talking with a local gym owner that came into gym ownership in quite an unorthodox way. In a short amount of time he’s built up a community around fitness and teamwork. I can’t wait to share this one!
– We’ve made a few updates to when posts will be published. For a bit more info on this, check out our updated “start here” page.
We have some great things coming up at MikedUp Blog and I’m excited to hear your feedback! Let me know what you like/dislike the most, what posts you’re looking forward to, and what you’d like to see from us.
Also, if you’re interested in guest blogging for MikedUp Blog, send us an email here.
You guys rock! Thanks for reading, sharing, and providing us with your feedback! We wouldn’t be hear if not for you, so – “Thank You!”
Stay tuned and we’ll talk soon!