I hope everyone had a safe and enjoyable Independence Day! We had a great time visiting friends and are now back home enjoying this July weather.
As we typically do, below are some updates about what to expect with MikedUp Blog’s coming month. Thanks for being here!
- The conclusion to Why can’t dudes do Zumba too? will be posted this Friday! The first installment was well received and I know the second is full of more outlandish stories… Believe it or not. Oh, and maybe we’ll answer the title question along the way too?
- After that post, we’ll be taking 2 weeks off from posting our new content. With summer comes vacations, visiting family members, weddings, and other important life activities. We are still developing new content and will continue writing/filming, so fear not – we’ll be coming back strong with our new content after the break!
- What do you want from us? If you’ve been a subscriber with MikedUp Blog for a little while, you know by now what we’re about. If not, check out our index page for the full archives of our posts in an easy-to-read format. We want to know what questions you have and what material you are looking for that relates to our topics of Fitness, Finance, and Family. Although we’ve only scratched the surface of what we want to cover, we’re here for YOU, our readers – so let us know what you’re after by commenting on the post or by contacting Mike.
- We have some great feature posts in the works, from interviewing a local gym owner to counseling a friend on eliminating her credit card debt. I’m very excited for these posts to come your way in the next few months.
- Lastly, Thank You! We’ve had a ton of readers coming our way lately and, more importantly, great feedback. I didn’t know what to expect with starting MikedUp Blog, but this has been a great ride so far. Cheers!
If you’ve ever wanted to see the subject of Our modern veteran get ambushed with marshmallow shooters… Look no further. Check out the video here! Featuring Jenn (his wife) and Monica in the act of ambushing.
We’re thrilled that you’re here! If you enjoy MikedUp Blog please share it with a friend. We would also love it if you subscribe to the blog so that our new content comes straight to your inbox.
If you have a question or comment, please let us know by commenting on the post or by emailing Mike. Thank you for being here! Talk soon.