I’m excited to share with you some of what we have in store for May – but first I want to say a huge ‘thank you’ to all our readers! We’ve had a great response in our first two months since launch and we truly appreciate you all being here!
With that being said, here’s some of what’s in store for May:
- Warren Buffett made a significant wager about 8 years ago. Although his strategy in this bet has been widely reported, I’m excited to share my opinions about why his bet has been so successful to this point.
- Sometimes a perfect Sunday makes for a nice day at the park and sometimes 30 year-olds shouldn’t play with kids’ toys… Because said 30 year-olds injure themselves – this will be one such story
- Of course we have a new fitness week coming your way very soon! And yes, this will include a brand new workout (with instructional video)! We may even have a special guest…
- We are currently working on unorthodox ways to save money by being persistent… Complete savings and methods will be reported soon.
- I am guinea-pigging different workout classes that most guys dare not mention by name. Full report and opinions to follow.
- And finally – toward the end of the month – I plan to share with you the story of a modern-day hero and his journey back home. He’s a war veteran of two deployments, IED survivor, and a guy I’ve known 28 years (I’m 30). I’m very much looking forward to this one…
Thank you for reading! Talk soon.