This post may contain affiliate links that help Mike keep the posts coming but cost you zero extra. Please see my disclosure page for more details.
Other than April Showers, here are a few things we’re excited to share with you in the coming weeks! Our April plans:
- A workout challenge is coming your way very soon. Competing against yourself, or a friend of yours, is on the docket. This is complete with ‘instructional’ video with backdrop not consisting of a beige wall… I’m very excited about this one.
- We are also working on a post about experiences with group fitness.
- The final installment of our 10 financial musts under age 20. Hopefully you’ve enjoyed the 8 previous Musts. These last two complete our foundation for more in depth financial posts in the future. Segue:
- Towards the end of the month I plan to share with you a story of Jon and Heather, a married couple who are on track to pay off $82,000 in student loans… In 15 months!! They are well over half way there and this story is a great one – comical, inspirational, and hopefully educational.
- We are also in the process of adding features to the site, including an easier way to find posts, some aesthetic improvements, and a contact page.
We are stoked that you’ve found your way here! Truly, thanks for reading. If you like what you’ve read or are excited about what’s coming ahead, please recommend the site to a friend. Also, if you have a question or comment let us know via Twitter (@RealMikedUp) or by emailing Mike at MikedUpBlog@gmail.com. We’re glad you’re here. Thanks again and talk soon!