This post may contain affiliate links that help Mike keep the posts coming but cost you zero extra. Please see my disclosure page for more details.
I know it’s cliche and apparently obligatory but I’ll say it anyhow – my the time is a flyin’ by… Thank you guys so much for reading and for sharing, I truly appreciate it! People have seemed to enjoy our posts about Jon and Heather, Drew (wounded warrior), and saving money by reducing fixed expenses most recently – If you haven’t had a chance to read those yet, please check them out.
We have some pretty awesome stuff coming up in June and I’m excited to share a few of those with you. Here are our June updates:
- We’re putting the finishing touches on me trying out a variety of fitness classes that are typically comprised of ladies only. Everything short of pole dancing is on the table (yes that’s a workout class and no, I’m not abstaining (see what I did there) because I’m afraid – I couldn’t find a course). This is our project piece and should be coming out toward the end of the month.
- A post about how I combine strength and cardio work into a single workout to achieve maximum fitness in minimum time. This has been a staple of my workouts lately and I’m excited to share it with you.
- We had a financial crisis (’07-’08) – now what can we do to protect ourselves personally so that if it does happen again we can mitigate the damage.
- Fitness week is going outdoors this month!
- There is a family vacation in our future. I’m sure that means there will be a story too…
- And many others!
You guys have been amazing. Thank you for reading and for sharing! We’ve seen a ton of new readers lately and you have given some solid feedback. Thanks for being here and have a great June!