This post may contain affiliate links that help Mike keep the posts coming but cost you zero extra. Please see my disclosure page for more details.
I’m excited to share with you some of what we have in store for May – but first I want to say a huge ‘thank you’ to all our readers! We’ve had a great response in our first two months since launch and we truly appreciate you all being here!
With that being said, here’s some of what’s in store for May:
- Warren Buffett made a significant wager about 8 years ago. Although his strategy in this bet has been widely reported, I’m excited to share my opinions about why his bet has been so successful to this point.
- Sometimes a perfect Sunday makes for a nice day at the park and sometimes 30 year-olds shouldn’t play with kids’ toys… Because said 30 year-olds injure themselves – this will be one such story
- Of course we have a new fitness week coming your way very soon! And yes, this will include a brand new workout (with instructional video)! We may even have a special guest…
- We are currently working on unorthodox ways to save money by being persistent… Complete savings and methods will be reported soon.
- I am guinea-pigging different workout classes that most guys dare not mention by name. Full report and opinions to follow.
- And finally – toward the end of the month – I plan to share with you the story of a modern-day hero and his journey back home. He’s a war veteran of two deployments, IED survivor, and a guy I’ve known 28 years (I’m 30). I’m very much looking forward to this one…
Thank you for reading! Talk soon.