This post may contain affiliate links that help Mike keep the posts coming but cost you zero extra. Please see my disclosure page for more details.
I’ve heard the cries, and the wondering, and the tears (too far??). I’ve been MIA over the past few weeks and although that will happen from time-to-time, I didn’t give you guys (and gals) a heads-up first. My bad.
Fear not. We have some great stuff coming for you in the weeks ahead!
- There are posts with some great holiday tips, helping us to stay fit and to only slightly over-eat.
- I’ve been doing some reading/listening and plan to share with you some great books and podcasts I’ve read/heard over the past few weeks.
- The financial pillar (for us millennials) series will resume.
- Remember Jon and Heather? The young millennial couple working their way out of student loan debt… Well, we have an exciting update for you!
- We have a new guest-blogger to introduce as well.
I’m excited and grateful to have you hear and reading! Talk with you more on Tuesday.